Late November, for our great delight, Aix-en-Provence adorns itself with Christmas clothes.
Christmas cabins on the Cours Mirabeau, 13 desserts market, clay figurines fair, bravado and vigils Calendale , Pastorale Maurel , kings’ walk, concerts, shows … Many events are planned for you to prepare and celebrate Christmas in Provence.
What to do during the Christmas festivities
- Fairs and Christmas Markets
- Nativity scenes and santons (clay figurines) in Provence
- Christmas traditions of Provence
- Concerts and various events
- With children
Ideas for New Year’s Eve
update in progress…
- What to do on Christmas Eve
- Where to eat on Christmas Day
- What to do on New Year’s Eve
- Where to eat on January 1rst