Le Pavillon Noir is a dance venue with four studios and a theatre where you can do the following all year:
- watch shows by Angelin Preljocaj and guest theatre companies
- have a drink with a choreographer during Apéro-danse
- attend a guided tour of Le Pavillon Noir
- watch public rehearsals, dance videos and open studio sessions
- dance like a pro at daily classes with the Ballet Preljocaj dancers (booking required) or like an amateur on courses
- take a souvenir home at the Boutique du Ballet Preljocaj (on-site and online)
Check out the latest news from Ballet Preljocaj and Le Pavillon Noir on www.preljocaj.org
Information and booking: (00 33) (0)4 42 93 48 14 Tues-Fri 12pm-6pm, Sat 3pm-6pm only on show days.
Every evening of show at the Theater, the Bar of Pavillon Noir welcomes you from 1h30 before the performance and until midnight. A different caterer every month for a tasty and reasonable food, to the sound of musics concocted by the guest choreographer. Reservation possible from 4pm at 04 42 91 62 45
Disabled facilities: suitable for disabled visitors (advance notice required).