fbpx
Back

Eglise de la Nativité de la Vierge

Eglise Notre Dame de la Nativité

Church

Built inside the ramparts of the city, this Romanesque church built in 1098, is a jewel of serenity whose jewels are numerous and evoke the history of this part of Provence. One can see in particular a holy font composed of Cello-Ligurian and Roman replenishment as well as a splendid triptych of the sixteenth century. The bell tower was built in the 18th century in the old tower of the ramparts and door to the fortified village. Visit by appointment with the Melik Museum.

Location