fbpx
Back

Chapelle du Calvaire

Chapelle du Calvaire

Chapel

Built over a large cross, hence its name, the chapel was struck by lightning and burnt down in 1890. Restored by its owner and a group of volunteers, this beautiful stone chapel is a cultural and meeting place Hosts exhibitions, concerts, conferences ...

Informations

T. 04 42 53 22 75

Location