fbpx
Back

Eglise Saint Georges

Eglise Saint-Georges

Church

The Saint-Georges church, which presents itself in a rather banal exterior, on the edge of a street without clearance or place, reserves a very nice surprise to the visitor: a chapel dedicated to Notre Dame de la Salette with the ogival vault and The walls painted in an antlers of cherubs and floral bouquets, tower and castle. Dated in 1888, this chapel ends with the statue of the Virgin at the bottom of a sort of cavity in relief very original, consisting of clouds from which emerge about fifty angels chiseled in a plaster decoration: it is therefore d A representation of the Assumption.

Location