fbpx
Back

Eglise Saint-Dominique

Eglise Saint-Dominique

Church

Built in the site of a medieval chapel, the church consecrated in 1739 is distinguished by the beautiful rusticity of its dissimilar stones. Inside, intelligently laid bare in the choir, they offer a remarkable contrast with the painted walls and confer to this modest construction, a certain charm. A reliquary bust of Saint Dominique is highlighted in a niche decorated with moldings and mascarons.

Location