Rebuilt on the site of a primitive church dating probably from 1070, itself built on a pagan temple presumably dedicated to Cybele, most of the construction dates from 1869-1871. The bell tower, square at the base, octagonal in the upper part was later elevated in 1879, then surmounted by a large bell tower around 1930. The building is remarkably free from rough terrain. In the interior there is a marble slab carved in 1056 and, above all, a very interesting sculpture in 1476, a work by the Italian Francesco Laurana, representing three generations, Saint Anne, Mary and Jesus, but also rarely showing the Virgin Breast nursing nursing Jesus.
Opening only during the offices and by appointment with the Tourist office of Pennes-Mirabeau.