This 18th-century chapel adjoins the Cordeliers' monastery.
The Grey Penitents or Bourras ("sacks" in Provençal) replaced the Cordelier Black Penitents in 1859. In the 19th century the chapel was adorned with a monumental Pieta in carved wood (by the sculptor Jean Guiramand).
Catholic mass according to the extraordinary rite on Sundays at 10.00.
Open on Sundays and after mass, or by appointment with the manager.