The House, also called Château de la Mignarde (second half of 17th and second half of 18th centuries) was significantly altered by Sauveur Mignard in 1770.
The interior is as sumptuous as the exterior, faced with dressed stone. At the end of a suite of rooms stands an enormous antique settee.
The 18th-century frontage is made up of a central wing surrounded by symmetrical structures.
During the summer the gardens are open to visitors accompanied by Tourist Office guides