fbpx
Back

Chapel of Saint Pancrace

Chapelle Saint-Pancrace

Chapel

The chapel, dedicated in 1056, has been entirely renovated:

Reconstruction of the ten side buttresses and an interior vault, repair of frontages and interior rendering, creation of a paved area around the building, improvement of surroundings.

It was built on the ruins of a Gallo-Roman villa.

Informations

T. 04 42 66 30 74

Location