fbpx
Back

Lenfant Pavilion

Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant
Pavillon de Lenfant

Country house

The Pavilion, on the RN 96 road, has kept the name of its first owner Simon Lenfant, Treasurer General of France. It was built in 1677 to the plans of the Aix architect Pierre Devoux.

The plainness of its frontage contrasts with the lavish interior decor (ceilings, plasterwork, cupola painted in 1710 par Van Loo, horseshoe staircase).

Its gardens, designed in the 18th century, are enhanced by ponds and fountains.

Facilities, Services and Conditions

Parking

  • bus parking

Location