In the upper part, a mansion houses "L'Oustaou de Provenco" in the Boissy Pavilion. There is open-air entertainment in the park throughout the summer. The park also contains a 17th-century statue called "Winter", Bottinelly's bust of Frédéric Mistral, and Philippe Solari's bust of Emile Zola.
Bowling ground and children's play areas.
History of the park: the creation of a municipal park and the expropriation of the Gavoty and Blachet lands, which were needed for the project, were decided upon in 1926 by the Debazac municipality, but it was not until 1929 that the Joseph Jourdan municipality purchased the plots.
The architects Couelle (the designer) and Peslier were the successive project managers of the landscaping works which began in 1932. In 1935 the municipal park was given the name of Joseph Jourdan Park.
Opening hours and prices
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.