In the current context and following the announcements by the French government, we regret to inform you of the closure to the public of the Tourist Office, the Cezanne workshop and the Congress Center as of this Sunday, March 15 and until further notice. Guided tours and excursions are also canceled.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you again once the situation returns to normal.
As of March 15, all "non-essential" businesses are closed in France at the request of the government until April 15, 2020:
- Rooms for hearings, conferences, meetings, shows or multiple use (e.g. cinemas);
- Shopping malls;
- Restaurants and pubs;
- Dance halls and gaming halls;
- Libraries, documentation centres;
- Exhibition halls;
- Covered sports facilities;
To keep abreast of the evolution of the epidemic, protection and restriction measures, visit the website gouvernement.fr
On March 16, 2020, the President of the Republic decided to take measures to reduce contact and travel to the strict minimum throughout the territory from Tuesday March 17 at 12:00 noon, for a minimum of fifteen days.
Exceptions to the certificate will be possible in the context of:
- travel between the home and the place of exercise of the professional activity, when they are essential for the exercise of activities which cannot be in the form of telework (on permanent proof) or professional travels who cannot be deferred;
- trips to make essential purchases in authorized establishments (list on government.fr);
- travel for health reasons;
- trips for imperative family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable persons or child care;
- brief trips, close to home, related to individual physical activity, to the exclusion of any collective sporting practice
- Pet needs
You can download the certificate here: www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
If you can't print this, you can handwrite a copy of this form.